Aesthetics of travelling from Carmona to Mobor
Aesthetics of travelling from Carmona to Mobor By Sujata Dabolkar Salcete blessed by Zuari to the east and Arabian Sea towards the east and drained by the lifeline Sal river rose up from the receding Arabian sea about twenty thousand years ago. And a mosaic of landscapes was created by toiling hands in shaping the farms, the bundhs, lakes, creeks, rows of thick coconut plantations and geometric salt pans. Travelling anywhere in Salcete is an aesthetic experience especially during the monsoon. Its the beauty of these landscapes which I soak in when I journey in Salcete and watch the transition from natural and man-made landscapes. The short enjoyable journey from Carmona to Cavelossim is simply mesmerizing for the simple scenes and sights on the routes as you inhale fresh air full of pure oxygen blowing from Arabian sea and filtered through rows of coconut palms so lovingly looked after by Carmonkars and Cavelosshimkars. I stay in Carmona village whi...
Comments
Post a Comment